Castello di Montegufoni
4-star castle in the stunning Tuscan countryisde
Castello di Montegufoni, a 12th century castle set in the Tuscan hills, offers the perfect home for your Tuscan adventure. Set in the midst of a large and very charming terraced park overlooking beautiful Italian gardens, it still retains a certain medieval flavor which blends smoothly with Renaissance refinement and solidity. In addition to the spacious and comfortable accommodations, the Castle offers a swimming pool, and restaurant specializing in sumptuous local Chianti fare. Golf, horseback riding, hiking, biking and spa facilities can all be found within easy reach.
Please note the on-site restaurant is currently closed.
At the Montegufoni Castle, the following taxes and fees are not included and must be paid directly to the property:
- Heating fee if used of 20 Euro per day for a one-bedroom villa and 25 Euro per day for a two-bedroom villa. Must be paid directly to the property.
- Final cleaning fee of 50 Euro for a one-bedroom villa and 60 Euro for a two-bedroom villa. Must be paid directly to the property.
- Cash security deposit of 150 Euro (refundable). Must be paid directly to the property.
- Local Tax of 1 EUR per person, per day for the first six days of your stay- applies only to adults over the age of 15.
- Gratuities, some local city taxes, daily housekeeping, and meals are NOT included.
- Fees vary based on accommodation type.
Castello di MontegufoniVia Montegufoni, 18, Montespertoli FI
50025, Tuscany, Italy