Castello di Montegufoni
4-star castle in the stunning Tuscan countryisde
Castello di Montegufoni, a 12th century castle set in the Tuscan hills, offers the perfect home for your Tuscan adventure. Set in the midst of a large and very charming terraced park overlooking beautiful Italian gardens, it still retains a certain medieval flavor which blends smoothly with Renaissance refinement and solidity. In addition to the spacious and comfortable accommodations, the Castle offers a swimming pool, and restaurant specializing in sumptuous local Chianti fare. Golf, horseback riding, hiking, biking and spa facilities can all be found within easy reach.
The hotel restaurant is open from March 1st through October 30th (closed on Tuesdays, opens at 12:00pm). The hotel bar is open from April 1st through September 15th..
At the Montegufoni Castle, the following taxes and fees are not included and must be paid directly to the property:
- Heating fee if used of 20 Euro per day for a one-bedroom villa and 25 Euro per day for a two-bedroom villa. Must be paid directly to the property.
- Final cleaning fee of 50 Euro for a one-bedroom villa and 60 Euro for a two-bedroom villa. Must be paid directly to the property.
- Cash security deposit of 150 Euro (refundable). Must be paid directly to the property.
- Local Tax of 1 EUR per person, per day for the first six days of your stay- applies only to adults over the age of 15.
- Gratuities, some local city taxes, daily housekeeping, and meals are NOT included.
- Fees vary based on accommodation type.
Castello di MontegufoniVia Montegufoni, 18, Montespertoli FI
50025, Tuscany, Italy