Thinking of traveling to Ireland? You've come to the right place! Great Value Vacations will be running some amazing Ireland deals for St. Patrick's Day. If you’re at all thinking about a great vacation this year, this is the time to book it. Here’s how you can prepare to make sure you get the most out of our St. Paddy's deals.
1. Do some destination research
Want to know more about Ireland? Check out our Travel Inspiration page. You’ll find hundreds of articles and images that will have you yearning for rolling green hills and charming villages.
2. Choose what kind of vacation you'd like
Do you want to drive in Ireland? Take the train? Stay in a B&B? It's important to know what kind of vacation you want to have in Ireland. Luckily, we have many different options when it comes to vacations.
3. Find the vacation that’s right for you
Once you've decided on what kind of vacation you'd like, it's time to start looking!
- Under Destinations, click Europe and go to our Ireland page
- Filter on the months you want to travel in
- Filter on the type of vacation you want to take
- Filter on the number of nights
- Filter on the number of of people who will be going
BINGO, you’ll see the vacations that fit into those categories. All of our vacation packages are carefully crafted by our vacation experts who work hard to make sure you’re getting the best vacation experience for your money.
4. Make sure you have the following ready
- Names and birthdays exactly as they appear on the travelers' passports
- A credit card so you’re ready to snag that deal (we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover).
5. Watch your email inbox
We’ll be sending you an alert as soon as the vacation deals are ready to be booked. These deals will include such heavy discounts that many are likely to be sold out by the end of the weekend. If your email inbox is overstuffed, just head straight to Great Value Vacations and we’ll be sure to guide you to the best deals from there.