By Dana Perkiss
Escorted Tours are the perfect combination of guidance and freedom, providing a unique travel experience that cannot be compared to traveling solo. Whether you're a first-time international traveler or simply enjoy stress-free travel, escorted tour vacations are the best way to go.
- Equivalent of a perfectly planned, worry-free vacation, where all logistics are handled for you (transportation, accommodations, touring, some meals).
- No driving or navigating on your own.
- Transportation provided on state-of-the-art, luxury motorcoaches (with free Wi-Fi).
- Depending on itinerary, could also include high-speed trains, scenic railways, ferries, etc.
- VIP (skip-the-line) access to the must-see sites, so time isn’t wasted waiting in line.
- All tours include a tour director who travels with the group and:
- Has extensive local knowledge.
- Provides valuable narrative along the way – so you get way more out of your touring than doing it on your own.
- Handles all the logistics throughout, including any on-trip issues (health-related and non-health-related) that may arise.
- Has 24/7 support from their local offices.
- Some meals are included (but with opportunities to dine on your own).
- Tour directors have received extensive health & safety training, and ensure proper social distancing.
- Hotels have been vetted to ensure they meet or exceed government mandated health standards, and have passed the company’s strict health & safety requirements.
- Motorcoaches are equipped with air filters that clean the air & provide constant ventilation.
- Motorcoaches go through daily cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
- Wireless listening technology (in Europe) enables safe distances between travelers.