Terms of Service
We, along with our corporate affiliates, the Travel Providers and other licensors, own all of the text, images, software, trademarks, service marks and other material contained on Our Website. By using Our Website, you hereby agree that you will not copy or transmit any of the material except if you are doing so for your personal, non-commercial use. All copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices presented on Our Website must appear on all copies you print. Other non-GVV product, service, or company designations on Our Website belong to those respective third parties and may be mentioned in Our Website for identification purposes only. You should contact the appropriate third party for more complete information regarding such designations and their registration status. Your use of and access to Our Website does not grant you any license or right to use any of the marks included on Our Website.
CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE
The “Content” on our website is the copyrighted work of GVV and/or our respective suppliers. “Content” includes, but is not limited to, all materials, information, text, graphics, images, logos, photographs, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and audio-visual material available on the Website. You may not modify, publish, copy, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, license, distribute, frame, hyperlink, download, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content; provided, however, you may download one copy of the content for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
The content and information on Our Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services) as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or reservations booked through Our Website, you agree not to do any of the following without Our express permission:
• modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through our Website;
• use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
• access the Our Website with any manual or automated process for any purpose other than your personal use or for inclusion of GVV pages in a search index. Use of any automated system or software to extract data from Our Website (“screen scraping”), for commercial or non-commercial purposes, is prohibited;
• violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to Our Website;
• take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
• deep—link to any portion of Our Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose;
• use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operation of Our Website or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer or network equipment;
• "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization;
• post or distribute any material on Our Website that violates the rights of any third party or applicable law;
• use Our Website to collect or store personal data about others whether through data mining or any other means;
• use any feature of Our Website for any purpose that is unlawful, harmful, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate, as determined by us; and
• use any data mining methods whatsoever and for any purposes whatever.
If your booking or account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, GVV, in our sole and absolute discretion, may cancel any travel or service reservations associated with your name, email address, or account, and close any associated GVV accounts. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, GVV reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to GVV, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking or freezing or closure of an account, please contact GVV Customer Service.
OUR WEBSITE, ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OUR WEBSITE AND ALL ITINERARIES, RESERVATIONS, TICKETS, VOUCHERS, ETC. THAT YOU OBTAIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. GVV EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS—TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE—ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND SECURITY AND ACCURACY, AS WELL AS ALL WARRANTIES ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We (together with our officers, directors, employees, representatives, shareholders, affiliates, and providers, and parent company), to the full extent permitted by law, hereby expressly exclude any responsibility and liability for (a) any loss or damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as the result of your access to Our Website, your downloading of any content from Our Website or (b) any injury; death; loss; claim; act of god; accident; delay; or any direct, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including—without limitation—lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arise out of or is in any way connected with: (i) any use of Our Website, or our content; (ii) any failure or delay (including—without limitation—the use of or inability to use any component of this Website for reservations or booking); or (iii) the performance or nonperformance by us or any Travel Provider, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party.
If, despite the limitation above, GVV is found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of, or in any way connected with, any of the occurrences described above, then the liability of GVV will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, One-Hundred Dollars (US$100.00) or the equivalent in local currency.
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these Terms found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these Terms inure to the benefit of GVV.
You agree to defend and indemnify GVV and any of its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
• your breach of these Terms or the documents referenced herein;
• your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
• your use of our Platform.
REPORTING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, please submit (or have your agent submit) to us a notice including all of the information requested below. If you fail to provide all of the requested information, we will not process your notice. You may wish to seek legal counsel prior to submitting a copyright infringement notice. You could be held liable for alleging false claims of copyright infringement.
(a) provide your physical or electronic signature;
(b) identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed;
(c) identify the item that you think is infringing your work and include sufficient information about where the material is located on Our Website so that we can find it;
(d) provide us with contact information, such as your address, telephone number, or email;
(e) provide a statement that you believe in good faith that the item you have identified as infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law to be used in connection with the services; and
(f) provide a statement that the information you provide in your notice is accurate, and that (under penalty of perjury) you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner whose work is being infringed.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement on Our Website should be directed as follows:
DH Enterprise & Associates
486 Sunrise Hwy Suite 200
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
We reserve the right in appropriate circumstances to remove content on Our Website alleged to be infringing without prior notice, and/or to terminate the accounts of users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others.
We may terminate this agreement with you under these Terms at any time by notifying you in writing (including by email) and/or, if you are a registered user, by cancelling your account and your access to your account.
If we fail to act with respect to your breach or anyone else's breach on any occasion, we are not waiving our right to act with respect to future or similar breaches. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be held unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remainder shall remain enforceable.
REGISTERED SELLER OF TRAVEL
States in which GVV is required to hold a license to sell travel services are:
Any questions or comments about Our Website should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.