Ensures Your Safety
Health and safety standards for your hotel stay with us
Check In: Contact free check-in protocols are in place. Guests will be asked to swipe their own credit card. Credit card terminals are wiped down frequently with sanitizing wipes. Guests will only need to show their ID upon arrival.
Lobby: Floor markers have been added at the front desk to help maintain the recommended safe distance. Signs are posted at the entrance asking all patrons to maintain proper distancing.
Valet: Valet service is suspended in markets where self-parking is readily available.
Guest Departure: We have implemented a paperless guest folio policy where your receipt will be automatically emailed to you upon checkout.
- All guest service associates are required to wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) including face masks.
- Wellness kits, which include face masks, sanitizing wipes, and hand sanitizer, are available for guests upon request (where available).
- Guest room keys are sanitized after each use. Guests can deposit keys in a drop box located in the lobby or at each elevator landing.
- All lobby counters, including the front desk, are cleaned frequently throughout the day using hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Bell carts are available by request only and will be sanitized after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is available at each desk position.
Lobby & Common Areas
Capacity: New capacity standards will be set for lobby and common areas. Hotel Managers will act as monitors to ensure the public areas do not exceed recommended capacity levels.
Seating: New capacity standards will be set for lobby and common areas. Hotel Managers will act as monitors to ensure the public areas do not exceed recommended capacity levels.
Elevators: At elevators, signs are posted to limit capacity depending on the elevator size
Restrooms: Occupancy of public restrooms is limited to 1/2 of the number of toilets.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at various locations through the lobby and public areas.
- Sanitizing wipes are available in each elevator cab (where possible depending upon the hotel).
- High-touch surfaces such as doorknobs and elevator panels are wiped down frequently using disinfectant chemicals proven effective in preventing transmission of COVID-19.
- Public restrooms are outfitted with touch-less flush devices, faucets, and soap dispensers (where possible).
- All public restrooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with increased frequency.
FOOD & BEVERAGE OUTLETS
Seating: The seating capacities of our outlets are reduced to provide proper social distancing. Seating at bars is eliminated to avoid unnecessary contact.
Food to go: "Grab and Go" outlets have signage to instruct guests on proper distancing measures. "To Go" and "Grab and Go" order placement may also be available through an app.
Buffets: Buffets are no longer served in our outlets.
- All food and beverage associates are required to wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at several points within each outlet for guest and associate use.
- At outlets with guest seating, diners are only seated after a table and chairs have been treated and been cleaned with disinfectant solution.
- All servers wear gloves when bringing orders.
- All menus are single use disposable or laminated and disinfected after each use.
- Condiments are single serve containers and straws individually wrapped.
- All "Grab and Go” items are individually wrapped or placed in disposable containers with a seal placed on the lid.
Guest requests: Requests for guest amenities and other supplies such as linens are delivered with little or no contact. Items are left outside the room in a disinfected container.
Cleaning services: Cleaning services for stayover guests are completed only upon request and only when the guest is not in the room. Guests requesting a change of towels during their stay can contact Guest Services and will be exchanged using our no-contact protocol.
- To achieve hospital-grade levels of cleanliness in guest rooms, hotels use approved disinfectant chemicals proven effective in preventing transmission of COVID-19.
- Room attendants and other cleaning staff are required to wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times to minimize risk.
- Used guest room linens are removed from guest rooms and transported to laundry in separate laundry bags. Clean linens are stored on designated sanitized and covered shelves. Linens are transported to guest rooms in covered containers to minimize exposure. Guest room television remotes are sanitized after each use.
- To minimize risk, certain items are removed from the guest room such as pens, notepads, and alarm clocks. Guest guides will be available online.
- Ice buckets are no longer available in guest rooms and ice machines in guest hallways are deactivated. Guest requests for ice are delivered in a sealed bag along with a sanitized bucket.
- Bulk amenities are discontinued in favor of individually sealed containers (shampoos, soaps, etc).